Saturday, May 2, 2020

Fallingwater by Arch. Frank Lloyd Wright


The Fallingwater was designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. It was built over a waterfall.


Although ours does not compare of course to the original, this is how it looks like when our instructor was evaluating the miniature we've made.



Our instructor gave us an activity to make a portrait of houses or buildings from famous architects. And after a couple of weeks after our midterm examination, our class were divided into groups and I was assigned to the group that has made the portrait of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater.

It was then that the miniature we were going to make is this. Although, I wasn't really one of those who made the miniature itself since I was later added to their group. I discovered they've already started and I wasn't informed. When I got there, they were almost done and thought what could I offer that only I can do but will benefit the group?

That was when I told them that, "Why don't we put lights in there? and since I haven't paid my contribution yet, I buy what is necessary for this to work." Then they accepted my suggestion. And while they excited from imagining and bickering how it would look like, I was pondering to myself, "Now I don't feel that frustrated for almost doing nothing since I'm a late comer to their group. I felt needed. Hahah!"



Before I installed the lights.





Trial set-up with the lights in place.



This is how it looks after we turned off the lights.



No comments:

Post a Comment